• Invited for Polymer Chemistry Pioneering Investigators 2021！
43. X. Qing, J. Li, Z. Wang, M. Chen, J. Lin, X. Lin,* "A functionalized metal organic framework-laden nanoporous polymer electrolyte for exceptionally stable lithium electrodeposition", Chem. Commun. DOI.org/10.1039/D0CC06265K.
42. S. Han, Y. Gu, M. Ma, M. Chen*
"Light-Intensity Switch Enabled Nonsynchronous Growth of Fluorinated Raspberry-Like Nanoparticles"
• This work is Invited for the sepcial issue of the 2019 Wolf Prize in Chemistry! We are also glad to know that other authors in this issue are Professors of E. Jacobsen (Harvard), D. MacMillan (Princeton), J. Yu (Scripps), P. Baran (Scripps), M. S. Sanford (University of Michigan), M. S. Sigman (University of Utah), G. Molander (UPen), J. Wolfe (University of Michigan), A. Echavarren (ICIQ), R. A. Widenhoefer (Duke University), D. Wang (SIOC), etc.
33. H. Gong, Y. Gu, Y. Zhao, Q. Quan, S. Han, M. Chen*
"Precise Synthesis of Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Fluoropolymers Enabled by Chain-Transfer Agent Differentiation under Visible-Light Irradiation"
"Preparation of Semifluorinated Poly(meth)acrylates by Improved Photo-Controlled Radical Polymerization without the Use of Fluorinated RAFT Agent: Facilitating Surface Fabrication with Fluorinated Materials"
22. W. Zhang, M. Huang, S. Abdullatif, M. Chen, Y. Shao-Horn, J. A. Johnson,* "Reduction of (Meth)acrylate-Based Block Copolymers Provides Access to Self-Assembled Materials with Ultrasmall Domains", Macromolecules, 2018, 51, 6757–6763.
21. M. Huang,# S. Feng,# W. Zhang, L. Giordano, M. Chen, C. V. Amanchukwu, R. Anandakathir, Y. Shao-Horn,* J. A. Johnson,* "Fluorinated Aryl Sulfonimide Tagged (FAST) salts: modular synthesis and structure–property relationships for battery applications", Energy Environ. Sci. 2018, 11, 1326-1334.
20. S. Feng,# M. Chen,# L. Giordano, M. Huang, W. Zhang, C. V. Amanchukwu, R. Anandakathir, Y. Shao-Horn* and J. A. Johnson,* "Mapping a stable solvent structure landscape for aprotic Li–air battery organic electrolytes", J. Mater. Chem. A, 2017, 5, 23987-23998.
19. Y. Gu, K. Kawamoto, M. Zhong, M. Chen, M. J. A. Hore, A. M. Jordan, L. T. J. Korley, B. D. Olsen, J. A. Johnson,* "Semibatch Monomer Addition as a General Method to Tune and Enhance the Mechanics of Polymer Networks via Loop-defect Control", Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2017, 114, 4875-4880.
18. M. Chen, S. Deng, Y. Gu, J. Lin, M. J. MacLeod, J. A. Johnson,* “Logic-Controlled Radical Polymerization with Heat and Light: Multiple-Stimuli Switching of Polymer Chain Growth via a Recyclable, Thermally Responsive, Gel Photo-Redox Catalyst”,J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 2257-2266.
17. M. Chen,# Y. Gu,# A. Singh, M. Zhong, A. M. Jordan, S. Biswas, L. T. J. Korley, A. C. Balazs, J. A. Johnson,* ''Living Additive Manufacturing: Transformation of Parent Gels into Diversely Functionalized Daughter Gels Made Possible by Visible Light Photoredox Catalysis'', ACS Central Science, 2017, 3, 124-134.
15. M. Chen, J. A. Johnson*, “Improving Photo-controlled Living Radical Polymerization from Trithiocarbonates through the Use of Continuous-flow Techniques", Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 6742-6745.
14. M. Chen, M. J. MacLeod, Jeremiah A. Johnson,* “Visible-Light-Controlled Living Radical Polymerization from a Trithiocarbonate Iniferter Mediated by an Organic Photoredox Catalyst", ACS Macro Lett. 2015, 4, 566−569.
13. M. Chen, S. Ichikawa, S. L. Buchwald*, “Rapid and Efficient Copper-Catalyzed Finkelstein Reaction of (Hetero)Aromatics under Continuous-Flow Conditions", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 263-266.
12. M. Chen, S. L. Buchwald*, “Rapid and Efficient Trifluoromethylation of Aromatic and Heteroaromatic Compounds Using Potassium Trifluoroacetate Enabled by a Flow System", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2013, 52, 11628-11631.
11. M. Chen, S. L. Buchwald*, "Continuous-Flow Synthesis of 1-Substituted Benzotriazoles from Chloronitrobenzenes and Amines in a C-N Bond Formation/Hydrogenation/ Diazotization/ Cyclization Sequence", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2013, 52, 4247-4250.
10. M. Chen, X. Zheng, W. Li, J. He, A. Lei*, “Palladium-Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidative Cross-Coupling Reactions of Terminal Alkynes with Alkylzinc Reagents", J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2010, 132, 4101-4103.
9. M. Chen, J. Wang, Z. Chai, C. You, A. Lei*, “C-X (X=Br, I) Bond-Tolerant Aerobic Oxidative Cross-Coupling: A Strategy to Selectively Construct β-Aryl Ketones and Aldehydes", Adv. Synth. Catal. 2012, 354, 341-346.
8. M. Chen, Y. Weng, A. Lei*, "Asymmetric Cycloisomerization of 1, n-Enynes Catalyzed by Transition Metals", Progress in Chemistry, 2010, 22, 1341-1352.
6. W. Yin, C. He, M. Chen, H. Zhang, A. Lei*, "Nickel-Catalyzed Oxidative Coupling Reaction of Two Different Terminal Alkynes Using O2 as the Oxidant at Room Temperature: Facile Syntheses of Unsymmetric 1,3-Diynes", Org. Lett., 2009, 11, 709-712.
4. C. Liu, C. He, W. Shi, M. Chen, A. Lei*, "Ni-Catalyzed Mild Arylation of α-Halocarbonyl Compounds with Arylboronic Acids", Org. Lett. 2007, 9, 5601-5604.
3. A. Lei*, M. Chen, M. He, X. Zhang, "Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Pyridines: Enantioselective Synthesis of Nipecotic Acid Derivatives", Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2006, 4343-4347.
2. L.-J. Deng, J. Liu, J.-Q. Huang, Y. Hu, M. Chen, Y. Lan, J.- H. Chen, A. Lei, Z. Yang*, "Effect of lithium chloride on tuning the reactivity of Pauson- Khand reactions catalyzed by palladium-tetramethylthiourea", Synthesis, 2007, 16, 2565-2570.
1. L.-S. Cai, S.-L. Gong, M. Chen, C.-Y. Wu*, "Vinyl Crown Ether as a Novel Radical Crosslinked Sol-Gel SPME Fiber for Determination of Organophosphorus Pesticides in Food Samples", Anal. Chim. Acta 2006, 559, 89-96.